Registration must be completed at least three months prior to the requested course start date.
Please submit the following documentation to begin the registration process:
- Completed Enrollment Questionnaire
- Copy of your High School Diploma/GED/or college diploma/transcript*
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IETLS)
- Copy of photo page of valid Passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond your period of stay
- Copy of Medical Certificate – this can be obtained upon arrival to the U.S.
- Copy of any certificates, foreign or FAA
- Evidence of funds availability to cover cost of training and living expenses**
- Copy of the Wire Transfer Deposit Receipt***.
* Documents in any language other than English or Spanish must be accompanied by a Certified English or Spanish Translation.
** This can be in the form of a recent bank statement or a loan approval letter.
*** Wire Transfer Deposit covers the Academy student visa fee, student registration fee, initial deposit on your training account, and health insurance premiums
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Regulations
Under Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations Non-U.S. students training for their first aviation rating, or an instrument rating, are required to apply for clearance to TSA before we can commence flight training.
Please make sure you apply at least one month prior to arrival, if you need to apply, please contact our Student Services Department at email@example.com
Documentation can be submitted via:
- Atlantis Aviation ATTN: Student Services 1100 Lee Wagener Blvd, Suite 323
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33315