Registration must be completed at least three months prior to the requested course start date.
Please submit the following documentation to begin the registration process:
- Completed Enrollment Questionnaire
- Copy of your High School Diploma/GED/or college diploma/transcript*
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IETLS)
- Copy of photo page of valid Passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond your period of stay
- Copy of Medical Certificate – this can be obtained upon arrival to the U.S.
- Copy of any certificates, foreign or FAA
- Evidence of funds availability to cover cost of training and living expenses**
- Copy of the Wire Transfer Deposit Receipt***.
* Documents in any language other than English or Spanish must be accompanied by a Certified English or Spanish Translation.
** This can be in the form of a recent bank statement or a loan approval letter.
*** Wire Transfer Deposit covers the Academy student visa fee, student registration fee, initial deposit on your training account, and health insurance premiums
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Regulations
Under Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations Non-U.S. students training for their first aviation rating, or an instrument rating, are required to apply for clearance to TSA before we can commence flight training.
Please make sure you apply at least one month prior to arrival, if you need to apply, please contact our Student Services Department at email@example.com
If your dependent family members will accompany you to the U.S., they will need to obtain F-2/M-2 visas.
In order for Atlantis Aviation to produce their visa applications we will need the following documentation for each family member:
- Copy of photo page of valid Passport with validity for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay
- Adequate funds to cover health insurance premiums (amount to be included with Wire Transfer)
Documentation can be submitted via:
- Atlantis Aviation ATTN: Student Services 1602 SW 77th Ave, Pembroke Pines, FL, 33023
Once we receive this documentation from you, and upon acceptance, we will send you a Confirmation Letter, I-20 Form and a copy of our Course Catalog and Student Guidebook.*
* The Student Guidebook contains important information about Transportation Security Administration procedures that need to be followed. It is the Form I-20 “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student” that you will take to the U.S. Embassy for your interview. Contact your local U.S. Embassy for appointments and additional application requirements.