Registration must be completed at least two months prior to the requested course start date.
Please submit the following documentation to begin the registration process:
- Completed Enrollment Questionnaire
- Copy of your High School Diploma/GED/or college diploma/transcript
- Copy of FAA Medical Certificate – this can be obtained upon arrival
- Copy of Photo Identification
- Evidence of funds availability to cover cost of training
- Copy of any certificates
Documentation can be submitted via:
- Global Atlantis ATTN: Student Services, 1602 SW 77th Ave, Pembroke Pines, FL, 33023
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Regulations
Under Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations U.S. students training for their first aviation rating, or an instrument rating, are required to prove their citizenship status before we can commence flight training.
Please make sure you bring with you ONE the following:
- U.S. Passport
- Original U.S. birth certificate and a government issued picture identification (driver’s license)
- Original U.S. naturalization certificate with raised seal, USCIS or INS form N-550 or N-570 (Certificate of Naturalization) and a government issued picture identification (driver’s license)
– If you are a U.S. permanent resident, but not a U.S. citizen please contact Global Atlantis as a TSA procedure needs to be followed.
– If you are taking the Professional Pilot Program you will need a Class 2 Medical Certificate.